So do you want to take a leap of faith or become an old man, filled with regret, waiting to die alone?
那么,你是想放手一搏,還是要等到年華老去,心中充滿遺憾,孤獨地邁向黃泉路?
The smallest seed of an idea can grow. It can grow to define or destroy you.
一顆小小的意念種子,也會生根成形。它可能成就你,也可能毀滅你。
An idea is like a virus, resilient, highly contagious.
想法就像病毒,頑強無比,感染性極強。
A smallest seed of an idea can grow.
再細微的念頭也會生根發芽。
It can grow to define or destroy you.
它能塑造你,也能毀滅你。
But the moments past. And whatever I do,I can't chenge this moment.
但時過境遷,縱使力挽狂瀾,一時無法挽回。
You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling.
親愛的,怕什么?做夢就得做開點兒。
Our dreams, they feel real while we're in them, right? It's only when we wake up that we realize how things are actually strange. Let me ask you a question, you, you never really remember the beginning of a dream ,do you? You always wind up right in the middle of what's going on.
You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't know for sure!
你知道這火車會帶你到你想去的地方,但你無法確定!
But it doesn't matter!
然而那都無關緊要!
Now tell me why!
告訴我為什么!
Because we'll be together!
因為我們將永生相守!
I broke in. Then I planted an idea, a simple little idea that would change everything.
我闖了進去,然后植入了一個意念,一個簡單的小小的會改變一切的意念。
That 'Her world wasn't real.'
“她的世界不是真實的。”
'The death was the only escape.'
“死亡是唯一的出路。”
You are waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away, you know where you hope it take you, but you don't know for sure, but dosen't matter, because we'll be together.